SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is a strategy used to increase the amount of organic visitors to a website.
It is the process of implementing certain logics to the website as per search engine guidelines.
The process involves 2 types of thinking.
It’s all about keyword research and competition analysis.
The process of implementing changes inside your website.like on-page optimization and off-page optimization.
Advantages of SEO
Why we need SEO
1. 93% of the users look for information on search engines.
2. 82% of the people click on organic results.
3. Help us to be show us as an authority in market.
4. Generate free targeted traffic to our website.
5. Help us to generate high leads and sales.
1. Website audit and competative research in case of exisiting website.
2. Create a strong website architecture.
3. Fill each page with rich content.
4. Perorm keyword research and finialize keyword for each page.
5. Optimize each page.
6. Monitor the performance.