What is Off-Page SEO ?
Off-Page SEO is the Process by which we generate references to our website. It refers the things you can do outside of your website to help you improve Link building, forums, influencer outreach, and content marketing.
Link building is a technique through which we can obtain links from other websites. It can be made.
- Automatically – If your blog has valuable content, some users will keep interest to share your content in their website, that’s the reference.
- Manually – we can send them mail about the Link, that you are interested to share in their website. Off-Page SEO is all about, what others think about your website.
Activities of Off-Page SEO
1. Digital PR
We need to prepare a story, and identify the bloggers who are interested to publish the story and send them email once they publish then promote on different channels.
- Prepare Story
- Identify and Contact suitable bloggers/Websites
- Promote that Story on all possible channels.
2. Guest blogging
Guest blogging means, writing content for others website. you are giving content, they will give link for your website. It is one of the important factor in Off-Page SEO.
- Develop the content.
- Identify suitable bloggers and websites.
- Contact and Follow-Up.
- Promote that story on all possible channels.
3. Get links to your Blog Posts/Resources
The Process of earning links for website. If people finds good content they automatically gives link to website, it is Natural link. If we approach them, for link it is Manual link. Giving a link and Getting a link both are important and in both cases it is important to see that others website is clean, if it is bad it will spoil your repetition.
- Identify the appropriate blogs from which your article can be linked.
- Send a link request.
- Follow up until you get a link
4. Create and Distribute Infographics
Creating Infographics and promoting will provide high quality links. which are very important to beat the competition.
- Create infographics with highly interesting and valuable data.
- Distribute across all major channels.
5. Answer Questions on Quora
Question and Answer sites are important for getting good links, it has potential to drive traffic to your website.
- Search and identify all suitable questions
- Prepare unique response with links to your content
- Post and promote.
6. Commenting on Blogs
Commenting on the blog is a way to share ideas with others. It’s a way to interact with users, and it’s also a way to help build back links. One of the most important activities in the Off-Page SEO.
- Check for related posts to the ones you already have.
- Read the article and the comments completely.
- Prepare your answer with a link on your website to a related resource.
7. Social Sharing
Social media channels will help you to get more traffic. Sharing in social media platform is important, because of sharing other people will discover your website.
- Share on all official channels
- Share on Facebook, Mix, Reddit, Pinterest, Digg, Diigo etc.
8. Submit in Niche Directories
Directory Submission helps to optimize your page and also improves your link building.
- Identify the Niche directories.
- Create your profile.
- Optimize the profile with the relevant Keywords.
- Check the Alexa Rank, Domain Authority and Page Authority before submitting.
9. Create and Optimize Local business Profits
Optimizing local business will provide significant amount of traffic.
- Set up google My business Account with Address.
- Set up Bing places with Address.
Here we discussed about what is Off-Page SEO and the Activities of Off-Page SEO. If you want to know more about Off-Page SEO, I have this wonderful book recommended for you, which you can check out here Off-Page SEO